Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!

On Jul 12, 10:24 am, Zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:19:38 -0700, "Cheri" <cher...@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The whole thing is ridiculous, from Sam not knowing who she was (wouldn't be
a huge news story with pics of Sharon all over the country or anything like
that), yeah right, to Adam throwing the evidence away without even finding
out who Sam was. It was a really stupid story to begin with, and dragging it
out for the past couple of years is beyond belief.

It's only been a couple of months... although it sure seems like a
couple of years, lol.

I have to say I DID NOT expect Adam to throw the evidence away. That
was shocking. He has forgiven Sharon so many things. I cannot believe
that he wouldn't even hear her out. But it was dramatic.

The thing that makes no sense to me is that Sharon was convicted at
all. There was really no real evidence. And it didn not even happen in
Genoa City!

  • Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!
    ... a huge news story with pics of Sharon all over the country or anything like ... He has forgiven Sharon so many things. ... This is the same computer guy who filmed the ambulance scene that Diane met with trying to get evidence against Adam. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Y&R: Here We Go Again (spoiler)....
    ... Fresh from trying to send Adam up the river for killing Skye; ... now the authorities want to send Sharon up the river for killing Skye. ... Adam was released because there was evidence that Skye was alive well ... I guess the "authorities" figure Sharon pushed rather than dropped Skye ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!
    ... I have to say I DID NOT expect Adam to throw the evidence away. ... He has forgiven Sharon so many things. ... This is the same computer guy who filmed the ambulance scene that Diane ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!
    ... a huge news story with pics of Sharon all over the country or anything like ... I have to say I DID NOT expect Adam to throw the evidence away. ... He has forgiven Sharon so many things. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Y&R: Sharon is toast... (spoiler)
    ... Monday) show, Adam learns of Sharon's tryst with Sam, as the latter shows up at the police station, saying that he didn't want to leave what they had, to end like that. ... Adam, feeling completely betrayed, goes the bridge were Sharon's ashes were dumped and drops the memory card with the evidence to clear her in the water. ... Without this evidence, Sharon faces 25+ years in federal prison, according to the D.A.. ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)