Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!

On Jul 12, 10:24 am, Zob <zobva1 @ gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:19:38 -0700, "Cheri" <cher...@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The whole thing is ridiculous, from Sam not knowing who she was (wouldn't be
a huge news story with pics of Sharon all over the country or anything like
that), yeah right, to Adam throwing the evidence away without even finding
out who Sam was. It was a really stupid story to begin with, and dragging it
out for the past couple of years is beyond belief.

It's only been a couple of months... although it sure seems like a
couple of years, lol.

I have to say I DID NOT expect Adam to throw the evidence away. That
was shocking. He has forgiven Sharon so many things. I cannot believe
that he wouldn't even hear her out. But it was dramatic.

The thing that makes no sense to me is that Sharon was convicted at
all. There was really no real evidence. And it didn not even happen in
Genoa City!

.