Re: Enough of Sharon - Put her away!!!

In article <64019b3f-7150-491a-9234-3ce834e53805>, jlkalman@xxxxxxxxx says...
I have to say I DID NOT expect Adam to throw the evidence away.

I'm not surprised...he's a rotten person who only knows how to have an
infatuation, not to really love someone. And after all the things he's
done that she forgave him for.

I wish she'd just stayed in NM with Sam, but I guess that doesn't make
for good soap storytelling. LOL

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Van Flandern & Rethinking Relativity?
    ... > LOL ... > the gossip, who knows. ... He had a period of infatuation with a lady, ... He drew inspiration ...
  • Re: Wanna watch Rita?
    ... No it is not cool that the storm is intensifying. ... LOL! ... your infatuation with me indeed never ends. ... Prev by Date: ...