Re: Y&R Chance and the DA

On Apr 20, 11:46 pm, Niki <nikib...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still miffed on how they came upon the pen. If the body was burned
beyond, wouldn't the pen have melted too? Or at least have been burnt
somewhat? And IIRC in the photo of it shown, there was no blood on it.

The pen wasn't still in the body, and it wasn't near any chalk
outline, so it was probably dropped (by Adam) far enough from the
blast and the body so that it could be useful as evidence.

This story is just flipping stupid.

  • Re: Johnny Goschs mother in the news again
    ... There was a photo years ago. ... IIRC, it was found in a parking lot/shopping ... like the abductor was seeking out someone very specifically. ... Wetterling and Johnny Gosch, there was another paperboy from Des Moines ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Johnny Goschs mother in the news again
    ... Again, IIRC, they were looking for a van ... disappeared in Florida many years ago? ... believe the photo might have been a polaroid. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Duke pics -- cell phone camera?
    ... Michael Snyder wrote: ... Try to take a digital photo of blood, and make it appear pink. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: who is riley/rily young?
    ... Hollow Mandible with "Dirty Motor Oil" Blood ... Same patient as Photo 3, ... * Photo courtesy of Drs. James Shen & Rily Young, Huntington Beach, ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Injured Tree Swallow :(
    ... hit the male and I realized he was covered in blood! ... This is the photo of him when I first spotted him this morning. ... himself up quite well but his throat is still a mess. ... but there's not much he can do about his throat feathers which are just a ...
    (rec.birds)