Re: Y&R Wedding Pet Peeve

"Queenie" <coasterqueen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3dtjp1ln0dtpt1if1ikugo6a73hoc8b659@xxxxxxxxxx
> Or they are shopping online. The last two weddings I attended, the
> bride was registered at Macy's. I went online, pulled up their wish
> list on the Bridal Registry, and they sent the gift to their homes.

Or in the case of the last wedding DD went to, they were registered at Home
Depot.

Don't think you can convince my mother to shop online. But she is fine with
mailing the couple a check before the wedding.

Especially in the case of couples who already have established households
before the marriage, having several people giving them enough cash to buy a
new mattress is actually a pretty good thing.

~~Judy

.