Re: AMC-"It's the right thing to do."
- From: "AZ Carol B." <carolcares4u@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Jan 2006 13:49:00 -0800
It was Willow Lake and yes, Phoebe had a cabin. At the time, it was way
>the heck away from Pine Valley, but there seem to have been references
>to the lake in recent years that seem to suggest that it was in Pine Valley.
Everything is in Pine Valley. Mountains, lakes, oceans, casinos,
quicksand, major television studios, major cosmetic companies, major
conglomerates (or whatever Chandler Enterprises, Cortland Electronics,
and Cambias Industries are), a dump/graveyard, snow yet warmth enough
for sundresses, mental institutions, a world class hospital where new
procedures are developed on a daily basis. The list could go on
forever, I'm sure.
The buck seems to stop at a really nice glam night club
(let's not include SOS, please). For that, one goes to Nexus or
elsewhere in NY.
Yes, the techtonics of PV are ever changing.
- Prev by Date: Re: AMC-"It's the right thing to do."
- Next by Date: OLTL : The mystery woman and other tidbits
- Previous by thread: Re: AMC-"It's the right thing to do."
- Next by thread: Re: AMC-"It's the right thing to do."