Her Majesty's Theatre dress code

I have seen recommendations for general dress code for London
theatre's, but I would like to know what is acceptable for Her
Majesty's Theatre specifically. I plan on going to London in September
and would like to see Phantom while I am there. And also, would there
be a difference in dress for a matinee as opposed to an evening show?

Thank you,
Scott

  • Re: The Opposite of Frostproof Fla
    ... which the whole of London has to adopt. ... each borough produces its own plan. ... Take Southwark as an example. ... much worse than Frostproof; but they at least have a plan. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: The Opposite of Frostproof Fla
    ... which the whole of London has to adopt. ... each borough produces its own plan. ... Take Southwark as an example. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: The Opposite of Frostproof Fla
    ... which the whole of London has to adopt. ... each borough produces its own plan. ... Take Southwark as an example. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Holbrooke: U.S. to back Taliban reintegration
    ... The United States said Wednesday that it will support a plan to reintegrate Taliban fighters set to be announced by Afghan President Hamid Karzai at an international conference in London. ... Afghanistan Campaign/Issues Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ...
    (soc.culture.afghanistan)