Science fiction (books, magazines) free to good home

I'm moving later this month. I've got stuff to get rid of.
I've got a bunch of paperback books I'm not likely to want to read again,
mostly of my own eccentric tastes, as well as a lot of the mid-to-late
90s of the big three magazines.

Want any? I'm glad to send a US Priority Mail box stuffed full
of miscellaneous whatnot to anyone who'll tell me where to send it.
Snip the - marks from my address above, or post here, or send something
off to my Twitter account @Nebusj if you want. I ask for nothing more
than knowing they're going off somewhere they can do somebody good.

--
http://nebusresearch.wordpress.com/ Joseph Nebus
Current Entry: A Second Way To Fall Over http://wp.me/p1RYhY-gp