Re: "Dog-whistle Catholicism"
- From: Catherine Jefferson <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:58:03 -0700
Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
To say nothing of
I wouldn't call that dog-whistle anything. I doubt even someone who never heard of the LDS/Mormons could fail to understand what this is about. ;-) BTW, I'm a long-time fan of Patrick and Teresa's web site and opinion articles. I don't always agree (often don't, actually), but they're thoughtful, provocative, and pull no punches.
Best of all, often they're *funny*.
Catherine Jefferson <ariel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Personal Home Page * <http://www.devsite.org/>
The SpamBouncer * <http://www.spambouncer.org/>
- Prev by Date: Re: "Dog-whistle Catholicism"
- Next by Date: Re: Old Tea Leaf Reviews 6: 1986 Locus Poll Best First Novel
- Previous by thread: Re: "Dog-whistle Catholicism"
- Next by thread: Re: "Dog-whistle Catholicism"