Re: I'm Gone
- From: Wesley Struebing <strueb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:36:30 -0600
On 19 Jul 2006 01:18:45 -0700, jmsatb5@xxxxxxx wrote:
Nah. Just talking privately to Buddy...
The Nuclear Marine wrote:
"Mac Breck" <macthevorlon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:44bddb9c$0$3657$ecde5a14
<jmsatb5@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
Good to hear. Without you, we'd probably be witnessing The Passing of
Nah, it would just limp along till the next B5 project resusitated
And there will be a next B5 project, the cat outside on my porch promised
me. I typed that out loud, didn't I?
Obviously your cat has seen an advance copy of my talk this weekend at
(looking forward to Monday - or so...)
I pledge allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America,
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm Gone
- Next by Date: Re: I'm Gone
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm Gone
- Next by thread: Re: I'm Gone