Re: An Open Plea to Mr Straczynski, or Anyone Else Who Cares

"AC" <alancx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Methuselah Jones" <methuselah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of AC of
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated make plain:

I am getting seriously confused by this. JMS doesn own the work. WB
do. Why is evey one throwing thier toys out of the pram here?

Considering the potential, I've thought the discussion has been
remarkably
restrained. If you don't like what you read here, I encourage you to
spare
yourself the stress.

Didnt say I didnt like it. Didnt say I was stressed.

Shame you seem to want to discourage an opposite opinion.Seems very un-JMS
like.

Your posts in this topic are primarily snipes at the regulars here based on
preconceived notions of what we're like. You aren't exactly adding
thoughtful content here.

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

"Spirituality without science has no mind.

Science without spirituality has no heart."

-Methuselah Jones

  • Re: Gosh...the silence..again is killing me
    ... they probably didnt give him what he asked for.... ... uncertainties in climate science." ... from a 1998 memo by the American Petroleum Institute ... "Nearly all climate scientists today believe that much of Earth's ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: any AMERICAN MADE harley branded accessories?
    ... environmental dangers coinciding with patent expirations was just BS. ... asked you to explain the science if you know it so well. ... i only challenged you to "explain the science" which you didnt even attempt ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: OT: I so totally control Beldin
    ... started a domino effect. ... Science has yet to find a perpetual motion machine. ... I didnt see the post because he is firmly in my killfile. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: I heard that Leno...
    ... "Troll oh no Plonk! ... Oh no not that Please Mr Science not that" ... amything else? ... That one didnt get a single chuckle .... ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: An Open Plea to Mr Straczynski, or Anyone Else Who Cares
    ... Why is evey one throwing thier toys out of the pram here? ... Didnt say I didnt like it. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)