Re: An Open Plea to Mr Straczynski, or Anyone Else Who Cares

"AC" <alancx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Methuselah Jones" <methuselah@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Carved in mystic runes upon the very living rock, the last words of AC of
rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated make plain:

I am getting seriously confused by this. JMS doesn own the work. WB
do. Why is evey one throwing thier toys out of the pram here?

Considering the potential, I've thought the discussion has been
remarkably
restrained. If you don't like what you read here, I encourage you to
spare
yourself the stress.

Didnt say I didnt like it. Didnt say I was stressed.

Shame you seem to want to discourage an opposite opinion.Seems very un-JMS
like.

Your posts in this topic are primarily snipes at the regulars here based on
preconceived notions of what we're like. You aren't exactly adding
thoughtful content here.

--
John Trauger,
Vorlonagent

"Methane martini.
Shaken, not stirred."

"Spirituality without science has no mind.

Science without spirituality has no heart."

-Methuselah Jones

.