Re: JMS: Anything new going on?

Jan replied to a lot of the points in some of the other posts that I
would have responded to, hence saving me lots of typing. (You know, I
thought that was a lot clearer than it apparently was. <g>)

Regards,

Joe

  • Re: JMS: Anything new going on?
    ... hence saving me lots of typing. ... thought that was a lot clearer than it apparently was. ... promising liberty and justice for all. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: JMS: Anything new going on?
    ... hence saving me lots of typing. ... thought that was a lot clearer than it apparently was. ... Dude. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... Nor do ordinary Unix users have any trouble doing simple CLI ... This was actually said a couple of thousand posts ago. ... what you find objectionable is that I disagree with you ... amount of typing involved. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... Typing systems are irrelevant in a debate about software UI. ... Twisted-world and not the one that exists in the real one. ... consider these posts to be particularly long or arduous to type. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: YURPS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!
    ... humiliated again" every time he posts. ... Valve could waste three days typing ... And in this case, Valve humiliating ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)