Re: Cowboys herding cats
- From: "David Loewe, Jr." <dloewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 15:51:44 -0500
On 31 May 2009 15:30:19 -0400, "Keith F. Lynch" <kfl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
David V. Loewe, Jr <daveloewe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I wonder what Keith thinks that "recalls" are...
Ben seems to be implying that *all* software is so seriously defective
that it warrants a recall.
I don't get that out of what I've seen from him on the subject.
Then again, I don't get a lot of the wilder and more paranoid things you
say others are doing/exhibiting.
If he really believes that, why does he use computers at all?--
"Khan...I'm laughing at the superior intellect."
Admiral James T. Kirk
- Prev by Date: Re: Cowboys herding cats
- Next by Date: Re: Cowboys herding cats
- Previous by thread: Re: Cowboys herding cats
- Next by thread: Re: Cowboys herding cats