Re: Vanity, vanity, all is vanity

"Harry Mary Andruschak" <adoptsoldcats@xxxxxxx> wrote
On Apr 9, 6:31?pm, "David V. Loewe, Jr"

If I were to get vanity plates, I'd try for KZIN or KZINTI.

Just out of curiosity, I stopped by the California DMV web site. Plate
KZINTI has already been taken, but KZIN is up for grabs.

(My own plate reads "BVM 1221")

Aha! Now that we know your secret code we can control your car from our
computers!

Karl Johanson
www.neo-opsis.ca
www.youtube.com/user/KarlJohanson42
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48525080175

  • Re: Vanity, vanity, all is vanity
    ... KZINTI has already been taken, but KZIN is up for grabs. ... Aha! ... Now that we know your secret code we can control your car from our computers! ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Vanity, vanity, all is vanity
    ... KZINTI has already been taken, but KZIN is up for grabs. ... Aha! ... And my current cell phone number, also by pure chance, is: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)