Re: Missed goal

Keith F. Lynch wrote:
Kip Williams <kip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also had two machines available to me, and multitracked myself
singing a three-voice version of chopsticks (the usual version plus
an obbligato we had sung in school some years back).

But did you ever play the piano backwards, then use the tape machine
to reverse it?

No. I couldn't play the piano backwards.

Kip W

  • Re: Park forwards or backwards?
    ... who park there drive forwards into a parking space, ... have to reverse back out into the driveway where young children are ... then there is the frantic school run! ... of the space, but after the drop-off, there will be less kids around as they ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Park forwards or backwards?
    ... I agree with you - the only time I drive nose first into a space is asda, ... of the space, but after the drop-off, there will be less kids around as ... will have gone in to school when she reverses out of the space, ... Most women can't reverse park for shit anyway. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Park forwards or backwards?
    ... I agree with you - the only time I drive nose first into a space is asda, ... a timing issue with the school run - when the mums arrive and park ... of the space, but after the drop-off, there will be less kids around as ... Most women can't reverse park for shit anyway. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Park forwards or backwards?
    ... I agree with you - the only time I drive nose first into a space is asda, ... of the space, but after the drop-off, there will be less kids around as ... will have gone in to school when she reverses out of the space, ... Most women can't reverse park for shit anyway. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: Park forwards or backwards?
    ... I agree with you - the only time I drive nose first into a space is asda, ... of the space, but after the drop-off, there will be less kids around as they ... will have gone in to school when she reverses out of the space, ... Most women can't reverse park for shit anyway. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)