Re: Defense in depth?
- From: wdstarr@xxxxxxxxx (William December Starr)
- Date: 14 Feb 2009 18:14:07 -0500
In article <93b8ee95-1827-40c7-9979-a96c5196d79a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Will in New Haven <bill.reich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
nos...@xxxxxxxxxx (Paul Ciszek) wrote:
Just because the governmnet does something doesn't mean that
leftists are in favor of it. In fact, some things that the
government does, such as torture, execution, illegal search and
siezure, wiretapping, etc. are beloved of the right, not the left.
Leftist regimes that do some or all of those things are easy
enough to find. Disavowing them as not being leftist would be
I believe that Paul Ciszek was speaking of the _U.S._ left and right.
- Prev by Date: Re: Defense in depth?
- Next by Date: Re: Defense in depth?
- Previous by thread: Re: Defense in depth?
- Next by thread: Re: Defense in depth?