Re: Picturing Keith (was Re: RASFF is dead!)

Keith F. Lynch wrote:
I politely asked "do people stick with it just because they don't know
how to tell Windows to turn off this misfeature?". Aaron Denney wrote
"You people are all crazy. It's like staring into a spotlight." And
*I'm* the one who made an "insulting implication."?! Say what?

"What?"

Kip W

  • Re: Picturing Keith (was Re: RASFF is dead!)
    ... Aaron Denney wrote: ... It's like staring into a spotlight. ... making the insulting implication that you follow your preference solely ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Picturing Keith (was Re: RASFF is dead!)
    ... Aaron Denney wrote ... "You people are all crazy. ... It's like staring into a spotlight." ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Picturing Keith (was Re: RASFF is dead!)
    ... tell Windows to turn off this misfeature? ... It's like staring into a spotlight. ... white-on-black is like peering into a dark cave. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: When even a Republican can see it....
    ... Aaron Denney wrote: ... The word "crazy" shows up twice, ... and once chanacterizing someone as performing a difficult ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Picturing Keith (was Re: RASFF is dead!)
    ... Aaron Denney wrote ... "You people are all crazy. ... millions of people are failing to "turn off" a "misfeature" because they're too dumb or ignorant to figure out how ... ... So I switched deliberately from the version you and Aaron prefer to the one you implied required ignorance and that he said was crazy. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)