Re: ^..^ The cats on the Nones Of February ^..^
- From: "Pegacorn" <ladyofexcess@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 9 Feb 2006 20:18:47 -0800
Amythest:"Well, yes, that is Plan B. Could take a bit of time though.
It is not
Fluffy hissing at Kali, it is Silver attacking Kali with fangs and
claws. I fear that blood would be drawn if the two were left alone.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't want to take the chance. "
One cat attacking the other justifies your fears, but I wonder if I
could share a story with you. Many years ago I adopted an abandoned
female which joined my household of a five year old neutered male. The
male was not introduced to her immediately, but I went into the room
where he was, with the clothing on which I wore handling the female.
He attacked me, and I had to peel him off me. He shredded parts of me
to ribbons. The solution: change my clothing. I had the one in the
one room, changed clothes, the one in the other room, and after a week
of their smelling each other's residual ambient scents, I opened the
door between them. The male no longer had the urge to attack, but was
very dominent. He clearly didn't like her, but there wasn't another
uprising. I was not able to keep the female after awhile for other
reasons. I hope that you might find a solution for your situation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gaming taking over from literature cons
- Next by Date: Re: The Mohammud Cartoons
- Previous by thread: Re: ^..^ The cats on the Nones Of February ^..^
- Next by thread: Re: ^..^ The cats on the Nones Of February ^..^