- From: David Friedman <ddfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:52:27 -0700
In article <eek8j1didp9ts8u31g7cu3vnikf5e9a028@xxxxxxx>,
Beth Friedman <bjf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:53:58 +0100, carol@xxxxxxxxx (Carol Hague)
> >Like my teenage cow-orker who refused to believe it was possible to
> >convert vinyl records to MP3s. Sigh.
> Any suggestions on actual implementation? I've managed to connect my
> computer to the turntable, but I haven't found any software yet that
> will do the conversion seamlessly (automatic error correction and
> splitting into tracks, and provision for inputting album info).
I used Sound Studio on the Mac, and was happy wih it--but I wasn't doing
anything very fancy.
Remove NOPSAM to email
- Prev by Date: Re: Bush Strums as New Orleans drowns
- Next by Date: Re: New Books for Me
- Previous by thread: Re: Google
- Next by thread: Re: Google