Re: Why no TV?
- From: archmage@xxxxxxxxxx (Nate Edel)
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:56:44 -0700
Dorothy J Heydt <djheydt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not necessarily trying to sleep ... I have CFS and spend most
> of my time in bed. I own only a few CDs (maybe 40? That's not
> many compared to, say, Matthew's collection), and to put one on I
> have to get up and walk across the room, which is more effort
> than it sounds like.
For this, large changers used to be handy. Now that HD space is so cheap,
MP3s are even handier, and there are convenient ways to control a PC
Nate Edel http://www.cubiclehermit.com/
"I do have a cause, though. It is Obscenity. I'm for it." - Tom Lehrer
- Prev by Date: Re: Why no TV?
- Next by Date: Re: Why no TV?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why no TV?
- Next by thread: Re: Why no TV?