Re: Learn how to fly a *real* pretend spaceship!
- From: Tim S <Tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:03:16 +0000
Ric Locke wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:29:40 -0700, Ben Crowell wrote:
Andrew Stephenson wrote:Sounds fabulous; yet again, I am _so_ glad I don't run Winblows.You are about to ignite a rocket engine containing a thousand
tons of liquid hydrogen and oxygen. Are you sure you want to
It looks like you're trying to land a spaceship on an uncharted
planet. Would you like the Landing Wizard to help you?
Windows detected fatal error 0x8f35 at 0032:80fe. The program
Landing Sequence is not responding.
This program is not responding. It may be waiting for input from you, or
there may be a problem with your hardware.
Press [Wait] to give the program a further 20 seconds to respond.
Press [End Program] to end this program immediately. You will lose all data
and functions supported by this program if it ends improperly.
Press [Restart] to restart your computer. You will lose all data and
[Wait] [End Program] [Restart]
Please insert a disk into drive w
- Prev by Date: Re: Anyone who wants more info. about me can simply email me.
- Next by Date: Re: Of COURSE eveyone thinks the same way I do!
- Previous by thread: Re: Learn how to fly a *real* pretend spaceship!
- Next by thread: Re: Learn how to fly a *real* pretend spaceship!