I was tortured
and I have to live it
best as I can
despite the lies

in the society
that "believes"
the lies

impunity

  • Re: Effects of Obamas Unemployment Seen As Widespread
    ... It is good to see that not everyone has lost their mind and blame Obama. ... Like a dog who returns to his own vomit, they return for their daily dose of Mudoch's manufactured trash talk, and call it truth. ... These people positively revel in their ignorance, and stubbornly believe that if they vilify Obama enough, and tell enough lies often enough, that they will somehow become truth. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Steve, your Mother is still crying over your behavior
    ... you and the other jackoff Ike for what you really are. ... beyond all practicality and then blame others when your ballon explodes ... online conversations, but in YOUR case, through repeated slimy-ness, ... lies, and unwillingness to stand and defend your point, your online ...
    (rec.music.makers.squeezebox)
  • Re: Steve, your Mother is still crying over your behavior
    ... you and the other jackoff Ike for what you really are. ... beyond all practicality and then blame others when your ballon explodes ... online conversations, but in YOUR case, through repeated slimy-ness, ... lies, and unwillingness to stand and defend your point, your online ...
    (rec.music.makers.squeezebox)
  • Blackmailer Paul Lamot and his Final Solution...
    ... Sadly, for him, each of these lies and rationalizations have been ... Visit my CUBA: Issues & Answers website at its new home: ... In a desperate attempt he contacted one of the sources I quote posing as ... I don't blame the man because it was clear Dan misled him about both who ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Adobe apps languish under Rosetta.
    ... None of the facts in my .sig are at all derogatory nor inflammatory to ... the party who protests the loudest that they are ... not to blame is the one who actually is more to blame. ... he has also admitted he does not care if he lies to me - so it ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)