TPB: Spring / Edna St. Vincent Millay

Today on The Penny Blog:
Spring, by Edna St. Vincent Millay

To what purpose, April, do you return again?
Beauty is not enough.
You can no longer quiet me with the redness
Of little leaves opening stickily.
[...]

http://gdancesbetty.blogspot.ca/2012/04/spring-millay.html

  • Re: Weather sure is odd
    ... "April is the cruellest month," ... To what purpose, April, do you return again? ... Beauty is not enough. ... You can no longer quiet me with the redness ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Mr Dawkins new book?
    ... meaning, beauty, truth and purpose in all those things. ... And I think you are being extraoridinarily rich is claiming we atheists ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Mr Dawkins new book?
    ... meaning, beauty, truth and purpose in all those things. ... The vast majority of people in this country don't appreciate ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Bird Pavilions
    ... beauty, designed with the purpose of giving someone the opportunity of ... Desperate attempt to get the former Politburo talking to him in his ... I think Jill has too much sense to correspond openly with you. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Bird Pavilions
    ... beauty, designed with the purpose of giving someone the opportunity of ... stuff, plus paint, wages, better equipment, etc, for less than 500 ... it, anchoring it, etc,) margin slim enough. ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)