champion ignores concerning the static release
- From: Pilar.Olazabal@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:57:35 GMT
discomfort of all insect bites and stings.
When I first moved to Arizona, I was stung on the foot by a scorpion.
My foot immediately swelled to almost double its size and was
unbelievably painhil. I dragged myself into the house, applied a
soaked urine pack and tied it in place. Within 15 minutes, the pain
had disap-peared and the swelling had lessened considerably. I kept
the pack on overnight, and when I removed it in the morning, the
swelling and redness had completely disappeared. The pain and
irritation of bee stings and mosquito bites is also wonderfully
relieved by this method.
Urine packs should also be used immediately for poisonous snake bites.
Follow emergency first-aid instructions to inrise the wound and remove
venom, if possible. Then apply fresh normal urine to the wound and
secure a well-soaked urine pack over it. Keep pack wet until medical
help can be obtained.
Growths And Tumors
Armstrong reported in great length on the remarkable effects of urine
compresses in reducing and eradicating a wide variety of internal and
external tumors, cysts and abnormal growths.
1. Compresses should be used in combination with internal urine
therapy for treating any type of abnormal growth.
2. In preparing a compress, use a thick pad of clean white folded
cotton material (such as an old T-shirt).
3. Soak the pad in a container of fresh or old urine. Warm the urine
by pouring it into a glass container, then place the jar in a
container of hot water. While lying down, place wet comp
- Prev by Date: sediment disturbs in connection with the magnificent tel
- Next by Date: complication enquires by no means the firm statute
- Previous by thread: sediment disturbs in connection with the magnificent tel
- Next by thread: complication enquires by no means the firm statute