OBAMACARE - Say it Loud and Clear
- From: "Francis A. Miniter" <faminiter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:04:39 -0400
The Republicans have condemned themselves by calling the The Affordable Care Act "Obamacare". Now everyone will know that the political courage of President Obama is what it took to bring health care to 50,000,000 uninsured and underinsured Americans. It is his legacy. Obamacare will go down in history with Social Security and Medicare.
Say it loud, Republicans, as you do, you will be praising a brave man for a courageous, humanitarian deed, and you may wonder why you wanted so many Americans to go without health care.
Francis A. Miniter
Mesure is Medicine þauh þou muche ȝeor[n]e.
Al nis not good to þe gost þat þe bodi lykeþ,
Ne lyflode to þe licam þat leof is to þe soule.
William Langland, The Vision of Piers Plowman
Passus I, lines 33 - 35
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: PING Francis and JohnP
- Next by Date: Re: OBAMACARE - Say it Loud and Clear
- Previous by thread: Colorado Wildfires (close to home)
- Next by thread: Re: OBAMACARE - Say it Loud and Clear