OT: Happy Midsummer

As there seems to be some misunderstandings about Sweden here on RAM I'd like to share with you an instruction on how to celebrate Midsummer Swedish style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ZLpGOOA1Q

Please observe that several people are laughing in public. ;-)

/Katarina

  • Re: separate stacks
    ... memory output delay and decoding the instruction. ... half of a clock cycle and still meet the setup time of the RAM. ... use the output of the block ram as the Next On Stack register. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Assembler question
    ... misunderstandings. ... The fact that you are too stupid to edit your messages so that they ... instruction is obliged to do more work than we actually need done. ... It's deliberate misrepresentation on your part. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: what uC do you prefer?
    ... of code (buffer over-run exploits - spesh of Billy boi) but that is ... I do hanker for a contiguous RAM area where I ... versions of this architecture are the Coldfire parts. ... that makes instruction fetches slow. ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: separate stacks
    ... memory output delay and decoding the instruction. ... half of a clock cycle and still meet the setup time of the RAM. ... So the block ram is a true stack. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: boolean usage
    ... the 7 bits of RAM saved for each Boolean ... instruction sets were expanded. ... fewer instructions that will access memory locations beyond 255. ... and test single bits in RAM (in a single instruction) so long as the ...
    (comp.lang.c)