OT: Now they're going too far

New York City is planning to ban 32 oz. Cokes. That's fine with me, I don't see any need for a Coke that big. But now they want to expand
the ban. One of the things they want to ban is popcorn at the movies.
Now that is just naturally going too far. Movies just naturally
require popcorn. Maybe not a 50 lb tub, but popcorn is a natural
requirement.

Now Coke sizing and pricing are kind of ridiculous. Last summer I
went into a QuikTrip convenience store here for a Coke. I got a
16 oz coke and took it to the checkout. But the price for a 16 oz
was more than the price for a 32 oz. That is just flat silly.

Bill
.