- From: "Rik Shepherd" <RikShepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 23:54:39 +0100
So, how would you turn noted Swedish
playwright/author/painter/alchemist/misery goat August Strindberg into a
spectacle of joy and merriment?
Give him a sentient pink balloon called Helium, make him quote from one of
his books (with the permission of Random House, naturally) and make Flash
Probably best to watch the animations in order (go to the bottom of the
page) to see the development of Helium responses to Strindberg's gloom.
Then marvel at the 'Imposters' page. The pumpkin is brilliant, but I'm not
sure about the kid's party...
Rather wonderfully, when I google 'Strindberg', Strindberg & Helium is the
third result (behind Wikipedia and Images).
- Re: OT:
- From: Francis A. Miniter
- Re: OT:
- Prev by Date: SOT: British Prime Minister assassinated 200 years ago today
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone there?
- Previous by thread: SOT: British Prime Minister assassinated 200 years ago today
- Next by thread: Re: OT: