Re: OT: Fireworks
- From: djheydt@xxxxxxxxxxx (Dorothy J Heydt)
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:49:12 GMT
In article <iuvb41$41g$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Francis A. Miniter <faminiter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/5/2011 9:18 AM, Bill Gill wrote:All right, I'll bite: why would February have been a bad time for
Obviously to the mature sophisticated types fireworks are
just too too juvenile.
Well, I flunked again.
I'm glad we split with England. It gives us a great excuse
a major fire works display every year.
It occurred to me last night that it was a very good thing
that the Congress did not decide in February to declare
independence and subsequent fireworks?
(In my part of the world, at least, February would be a much
better time, since the ground and wooden structures would be damp
from recurrent rain. In July, most of California is a
Dorothy J. Heydt
djheydt at gmail dot com
Should you wish to email me, you'd better use the gmail edress.
Kithrup's all spammy and hotmail's been hacked.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Fireworks
- Next by Date: Casey Anthony Acquitted
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Fireworks
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Fireworks