BBC etc.

BBC.co.uk is where I go when I first start the viewing of the day
and it leads me to many articles I may be interested in. Noticed
this one about women with big hips may impair their memory. That
one I may get to, or not. They've changed their web site for a
different look, any one with a opinion? It is an 'eh! As long as
I can follow the links and watch the short videos about this and
that.

Where can this thread lead to or go nowhere?
--
Bud

  • Re: Recommend a book on opening lead
    ... I've found a book on amazon, "The Golden Rules of Opening Leads" by ... "Journalist" on the opening leads section of our card, ... My recollection was that these articles had been published before I ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: (off topic) How the West can handle muslims
    ... James P. Pinkerton ... I would prefer to say let's not be honest if it leads to articles like the ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Game 24--April 29th.--Dons grade/thoughts !!!
    ... Saves with 3 run leads don't usually get pluses ... For the last few saves Papelbon got, articles always stated that MacDougal had the record for April with 9. ... Papelbon breaks that record and not one of the articles I saw even mentioned it. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Zubrin: Obama readies to blast NASA: a lie
    ... republican only newspaper, geared to the campaign against Obama. ... the Washington Times is a very conservative ... but which also leads to other articles that are not ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: I have a dream, of a help/manual/doc system, which is simple to use?
    ... The website for freebsd is www.freebsd.org and on the main page you can ... find the handbook which leads to www.freebsd.org/handbook ... Articles based on solutions that I use: ...
    (freebsd-questions)