Re: WWOT- ? for the Brits

Lymaree wrote:
And being ambidexterous, I use the knife in my left hand, the fork in my
right, and never mind all that switching. Works out just fine and who
cares what the "right" way is?

I'm far from ambidextrous but that's the way I do it too. It's probably
because if I had to rely on my left hand to steer food to my mouth balanced
on a fork it probably wouldn't get there!
Fran

  • Re: WWOT- ? for the Brits
    ... and never mind all that switching. ... cares what the "right" way is? ... (ducking and running) ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Classic problem
    ... Say whatever's on your mind, ... if you are expressing an opinion that is ... who cares how badly your motives are misconstrued by a certain ... that to my collection of Monkfish Memorable Meaningful Messages. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: Classic problem
    ... over-rated apple ASAP and buy an inexpensive pc with vista ... Say whatever's on your mind, ... who cares how badly your motives are misconstrued by a certain ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)
  • Re: XPs Firewall
    ... .....changed my mind about ... ....he waits until the end of his article to explain that switching off ... ROFL! ... controlling Windows Services is a solution! ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Classic problem
    ... Say whatever's on your mind, ... who cares how badly your motives are misconstrued by a ... to my collection of Monkfish Memorable Meaningful Messages. ...
    (uk.people.support.depression)