Re: Facebook

Joanne's right (<cough, cough> just this once). And even with all that,
just keep reminding yourself that what you write on Facebook is still
going out to a large audience. It's just common sense (like here).
Fran
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Joanne

Hahahaha!!! Good one. I'll pay a peep for that!
Fran

  • Re: Facebook
    ... just keep reminding yourself that what you write on Facebook is still going out to a large audience. ... It's just common sense. ... Even a broken clock is right twice a day. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Facebook
    ... Fran Read wrote: just keep reminding yourself that what you write on Facebook is still going out to a large audience. ... It's just common sense. ... Did someone say Peep? ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Mammy State
    ... "Fran" wrote ... > FWIW, I hate being told what to do and what not to do by people who ... > wherein dictatorial authoritarianism triumphs over common sense. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: BBC Weather forecast
    ... > Fran wrote: ... >>> Am downloading it now. ... To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @ ... where common sense dictates. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: O.T. Blogs versus Web Pages which is better?
    ... O where is a Geek, Wonk, or Nerd, ... when you really could use their expertise? ... Try Facebook. ... Fran ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)