news:7invigF324pquU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lauradog wrote:
John Oliver wrote:
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:49:38 -0600, Wes Struebing <strueb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:06:52 -0600, "needles" <briticanj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Please be advised that the supermarkets are now selling *Eggnog*
My husband bought his 'six-pack' today.
Already!? Sheesh! The apocalypse IS upon us...

;-)

I've almost forgotten what its like. Not sold in Australia - or at
least I haven't found it.
--
John Oliver
jdoliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, but fresh eggnog is so much better. My mother used to make it every
year back in the day when we didn't worry about salmonella. She'd beat
milk, egg, and vanilla to a froth, then sprinkle with nutmeg. Alcohol of
choice could be added.
Sue D.
Oops, left out the sugar. Definitely need the sugar.
Sue D.

Yum. Eggnog. It should be available year 'round ;-)

Annie

  • Re: EGGNOG ALERT
    ... Not sold in Australia - or at ... but fresh eggnog is so much better. ... Definitely need the sugar. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Wheres the Pac 10 bashing this morning?
    ... They're too embarrassed that the Gatorz haven't sold ... can anyone expect UF to be excited about the sugar or any team ... If Gator fans can't support this team and this senior class, ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: store brand sugar
    ... I believe that they've been sold that way for about a year. ... back in the 50s in a Hawaiian print dress standing with other pretty ... young girls in similar dress holding bags of C&H sugar. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Why I Feel Sorry For The French
    ... we'd have creme brulee being sold at football games. ... Draw ... the sugar might make it prohibitively expensive. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Why everyone think rape bad?
    ... Is that Australia or Austria? ... I've switched what I drink twice, first to Starbucks french roast, ... uses it as flavoring for the milk and sugar. ...
    (talk.rape)