Re: EGGNOG ALERT
- From: "Annie C" <annie_c_2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:09:35 -0500
"Lauradog" <lauradog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
John Oliver wrote:Oops, left out the sugar. Definitely need the sugar.
On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 18:49:38 -0600, Wes Struebing <strueb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 21:06:52 -0600, "needles" <briticanj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Please be advised that the supermarkets are now selling *Eggnog*Already!? Sheesh! The apocalypse IS upon us...
My husband bought his 'six-pack' today.
I've almost forgotten what its like. Not sold in Australia - or at
least I haven't found it.
AIM or MSN jdoliver98
Ah, but fresh eggnog is so much better. My mother used to make it every
year back in the day when we didn't worry about salmonella. She'd beat
milk, egg, and vanilla to a froth, then sprinkle with nutmeg. Alcohol of
choice could be added.
Yum. Eggnog. It should be available year 'round ;-)
- Prev by Date: Re: did Middsommer Murders *jump the shark*?
- Next by Date: Re: Leonardo DiCaprio as Travis McGee
- Previous by thread: Re: EGGNOG ALERT
- Next by thread: Re: EGGNOG ALERT