Re: Kindle 2 available February 24th

"Jr@Ease" <do.not.send.spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7k2lr4pau7903lqfkp1bqb5n1m8cquvivj@xxxxxxxxxx
Once Upon a Midnight Dreary, While Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Pondered, Weak and Weary, Over Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten
Post, s/he wrote:
Catawumpus <kimmerian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:kimmerian-
1163C1.03284113032009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy <taustinca@xxxxxxxxx>:

>> Do you have *any* source for that claim that doesn't get their
>> paycheck from the RIAA?
Which is to say no, you don't.

You say wrong -- not for the first time.

Liar.

Interesting. Makes you appreciate RAM, doesn't it?

John P

Yep, it does. And I see you cut off the cross-posters. Annoying sort, aren't they.

Joan

.