Re: Amazon shopping

That's probably what was on my mind.
After losing a bunch of weight they've gone a bit further south.
judi

This is for you:
A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure
called "The Knob," where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's
head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of
brand new face-lift. Of course, the woman wanted "The Knob."
Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the
effects
were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.
After fifteenyears, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems.
"All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn
the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've
developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under
my
eyes and the knob won't get rid of them."
The doctor looked at her closely and said, "Those aren't bags, those are
your breasts."
She said, "Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee."
Bud

Oh my godesses! I am wetting my pants right now!
I already do my ke...I don't know how to spell it but they're obviously not
working.
So what's the cure for that?
judi

  • Re: Amazon shopping
    ... Judi wrote: ... called "The Knob," where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's ... developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • The Knob
    ... A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure ... Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the ... the woman remained young looking and vibrant. ... I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Re: O/T: The Knob
    ... A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure ... Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob'  Over the course of the years, ... But now I've developed two annoying problems: ... I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • O/T: The Knob
    ... A woman visited a plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure ... Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob' Over the course of the years, ... But now I've developed two annoying problems: ... I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • OT: Daily Chuckle.....
    ... A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her ... a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's ... woman remained young looking and vibrant. ... I have these terrible bags under ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)