Re: a Body Farm in Texas ! ? ! ?
- From: Pogonip <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 16:24:41 -0700
On May 11, 6:17 pm, Pogonip <nob...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:That's also a good choice unless you are living inland. In that case, the expense and the permits and forms and red tape would be a burden on the clean-up crew.
Joan in GB-W wrote:
"Pogonip" <nob...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
THAT is what I want done with my remains!! How do you sign up?
You want buzzards to eat your body?
yes! I don't want to be buried, and I'm not all that fond of intense
heat. Buzzards and bugs would suit me fine. Somebody learning
something from the process is almost icing on the cake.
Same here, actually. The conventional burial process is so wasteful -
why not let the buzzards and bugs have a nice meal?
I was actually kinda thinking of burial at sea, for myself - this way
my body would be eaten by crabs. I've eaten so much crab over the
years that I think it's only fair to let them eat me.
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
- Prev by Date: Re: a Body Farm in Texas ! ? ! ?
- Next by Date: The Painted Veil with Ed Norton
- Previous by thread: Re: a Body Farm in Texas ! ? ! ?
- Next by thread: Re: a Body Farm in Texas ! ? ! ?