Re: Elmore Leonard

Mary wrote:
On May 11, 2:23 pm, "Joyleen E. Seymour"
<joyleenseym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is coming to my backyard! And I have tickets! Haven't been here much
lately, but wanted to share this with everybody. I'm very excited, as
this is one of my favorite authors, doing a Q&A thing. Should be tons
of fun. Plus it's been like, years, since I've gone on a date with my
hubby. :-)

You need tickets for your own backyard?

Mary
smartassily

Mary, I am so glad you asked that question. I have been sitting on my hands for ages now, biting holes in my tongue, clenching my teeth, everything but turn off the computer - never that, as long as I am still awake.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

  • Re: Elmore Leonard
    ... hands for ages now, biting holes in my tongue, clenching my teeth, ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Elmore Leonard
    ... hands for ages now, biting holes in my tongue, clenching my teeth, ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Wooden Cigars
    ... Stick tongue out, with top lip down over my teeth ... mouth and closing my lips around it in one fluid motion. ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: site for NTI info?
    ... muscle activity is probably normal during certain sleep stages as ... Some people clench extremely hard and lock their teeth together without ... Now add all of the muscles associated with the trigeminal nerve. ... in contact during sleep and greatly reduces the clenching intensity. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: site for NTI info?
    ... Some people clench extremely hard and lock their teeth together without ... Others do not clench to extreme, but do grind ... relates to the sinus pain, headache, neck pain, etc. ... in contact during sleep and greatly reduces the clenching intensity. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)