Re: Elmore Leonard

Mary wrote:
On May 11, 2:23 pm, "Joyleen E. Seymour"
<joyleenseym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is coming to my backyard! And I have tickets! Haven't been here much
lately, but wanted to share this with everybody. I'm very excited, as
this is one of my favorite authors, doing a Q&A thing. Should be tons
of fun. Plus it's been like, years, since I've gone on a date with my
hubby. :-)

You need tickets for your own backyard?

Mary
smartassily

Mary, I am so glad you asked that question. I have been sitting on my hands for ages now, biting holes in my tongue, clenching my teeth, everything but turn off the computer - never that, as long as I am still awake.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com