Re: Re; Yankee or Dixie ?
- From: "Stanley Moore" <smoore2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:09:12 -0500
"curmudgeon" <briticanlankey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Just how do you say or pronounce
as in the following examples?
All except "burr" are pronounced the same here in Texas to rhyme with "air"
or "care". Burr rhymes with "cur" or "sir". Take care.
Stanley L. Moore
"The belief in a supernatural
source of evil is not necessary;
men alone are quite capable
of every wickedness."
- Prev by Date: Re: I've missed y'all in a big way!
- Next by Date: Re: Happy Birdy, May 10 twins
- Previous by thread: Re; Yankee or Dixie ?
- Next by thread: Re: Re; Yankee or Dixie ?