Re: I've missed y'all in a big way!

"Wesley Struebing" wrote in message
*I* wouldn't say it, either! ('nuhter new face - as it were - for
you, judi...)
Welcome back new friend! In keeping with Spuddie's "Hotel
California", while you may have had some close calls, you didn't check
out, either.

Thanks, I'm thanking the stars every day lately

I'm, Wes, and I keep showing up on the top 10 posters. I can't figure
out why. I *never* post...

Well then, I'm going to have to top you as well as my Aussie man!
Howdy Wes!

judi

  • Re: e-mail from a New Orleans pathologist
    ... I would trust Kathy, and the DH, and maybe even the friend, but how gullible ... >> and I am now a temporary resident of the Ritz Carleton Hotel in New ... >> care for patients because of water. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: 2 months to go, mu itinerary
    ... off the night as we head back south to our hotel. ... Park at the Luxor and show my friend the south strip and get my supply ... Las Vegas Blvd, then turn right. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Disneyland-Never again!
    ... or 4 years before California Adventure was open. ... Disneyland Hotel, ... I guess I'm a WDW guy at heart. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Overcoming shyness for the shy girl or shy guy?
    ... I got to the hotel ... for my friend, but no where to be seen. ... Check out a new online course, Goodbye to Shy (http:// ... receive effective strategies for overcoming shyness and get the better ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • My Predicament
    ... I am even owing the hotel here,the hotel manager won't let me leave ... You know as your friend I will do anything I can to help you. ... I too have tears in my eyes thinking of your distress. ... truck trouble so Ill have to take the horse in to Helena I can reach ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)