Re: OT: Dixie or Yankee??

I am 53% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category.
Good grief. :-)
Mique

Cain't hardly git no more south of the Mason-Dixon line than you, Mique.
Joanne

Um, yes...
Fran

  • Re: OT: Accessories for RAMmers
    ... | Fran Read wrote: ... | stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: OT: Accessories for RAMmers
    ... | Fran Read wrote: ... |> She's absolutely adorable and looks very warm and cosy - and extremely ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: WWOT - a question for the Australian Ramily
    ... That's a really nice page your student did, Fran. ... Thanks, Joanne. ... I'll pass it on to him (because he's on Facebook of ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: OT: Ya gotta laugh....
    ... |>> Mike Burke wrote: ... |>>> Mique ... This guy sets up a joke group on Facebook, ... |> You completely missed the point of the column, Joanne, which I'm sure ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Supreme Court ploughs down another protection
    ... Fran Read wrote: ... impending bigamy is a matter of privacy between me and my wives. ... Er, Mique, I'm not sure that Janet actually accepted your proposal... ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)