Re: OT: Freedom of Speech?

Once Upon a Midnight Dreary, While Mary Pondered, Weak and Weary, Over
Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, then wrote:
But I'd have to agree -
anyone spams me with a link to Pat Buchanan's going to get a complaint
to IS.

Mary

I might even send a letter bomb in return mail.

John P

  • Re: Eight years ago tonight...
    ... Over Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, s/he wrote: ... John P ... I've got pictures of myself with my hair that length circa 1969 - 2009. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: OT: Theres Trouble in River City
    ... Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, s/he wrote: ... I vote in a church. ... John. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Eight years ago tonight...
    ... Over Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, s/he wrote: ... John P ... We sure do want to see John with a ponytail!! ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Re: Check it out.
    ... In article, Annie C says... ... | Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, ... Seriously, you looked fine and sounded great, John.. ... think about the rights, or lack of rights, of men in these situations. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: GDP up 3.3% Why are we not rich?
    ... Weary, Over Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, s/he wrote: ... Thanks for that, John. ... In 2006, there were approximately 116,011,000 households in the United ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)