Winners and new draw at RTE

The winners of the copies of DEATH WITHOUT COMPANY by Craig Johnson,
AMERICAN OUTRAGE by Tim Green and THE REFUGE by Sue Henry have been
chosen. Their names appear at http://www.reviewingtheevidence.com,
along with the announcement of the new draw for one of three copies of
The 6th TARGET by James Patterson, BAD LUCK AND TROUBLE by Lee Child,
and ECHELON VENDETTA by David Stone. We are also giving away a
complete NINTENDO DS LITE system with a copy of the new interactive
noir novel HOTEL DUSK ROOM 215. The draw for the NINTENDO system is
good all over the world, in any country NINTENDO has a presence.

Please follow directions for entering the draw, making sure you
include a street address not a PO box since some of the publishers use
UPS or FedEx and not the USPS. If you do not include a proper snail
mail address, your entry will be disqualified, as it already takes me
most of a day to do the detail work to get the draw winners and donors
notified and the new text up on the page

The draw for the books will last only one week. The draw for the
NINTENDO system will last until May 17.

We would appreciate it if you would forward this to individuals and
groups you think might be interested in either reading our reviews or
entering our contest, but please, don't spam.

Remember, we are selling review copies of books to raise money to keep
the site going, at http://www.reviewingtheevidence.com/Booksforsale.html.
Query me for availability. Paypal is the most efficient method of
payment for all concerned.

Thank you.
Barbara Franchi <bf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Crime fiction reviews, sales of review copies, and drawing for free
book http://www.reviewingtheevidence.com

Sharon Wheeler
shazwuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Winners and new draw for free books at RTE
    ... The winners of the copies of SOVEREIGN by CJ Sansom, ... announcement of the new draw for one of three copies of AMERICAN ... The draw for the NINTENDO system is good all over the world, ... Crime fiction reviews, sales of review copies, and drawing for free ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Winners and new draw for free books at RTE
    ... The winners of the copies of SOVEREIGN by CJ Sansom, ... announcement of the new draw for one of three copies of AMERICAN ... The draw for the NINTENDO system is good all over the world, ... Crime fiction reviews, sales of review copies, and drawing for free ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Winners and new draw at RTE and a plea
    ... The winners of the copies of DOWNFORCE by Steve Eubanks, ... giving away three books by each of three authors. ... This draw will run for two weeks, closing on November 28 with the ... Crime fiction reviews, sales of review copies, and drawing for free ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Winners and new draw at RTE
    ... The winners of the copies of THE FOURTH BEAR by Jasper Fforde WATCHMAN ... This draw will close on Wednesday, January 2, 2008 with the winners ... Please follow directions for entering the draw, ... Crime fiction reviews, sales of review copies, and drawing for free ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Winners and new draw at RTE
    ... The winners of the copies of BODY IN THE IVY by Katherine Hall Page, ... Please follow directions for entering the draw, ... Crime fiction reviews, sales of review copies, and drawing for free ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)