Re: Just Finished

Jill Brickman wrote:

Sometimes it seems like reviewers gun for the more popular authors. Maybe they try to make their marks by going after the writers who are familiar to a lot of people. (Or maybe, as Lois wrote, s/he just didn't know what s/he was talking about.)

Jill

If you can't say anything nice about someone, you just might have a future as a critic.

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth

  • Re: Keep it up, Sylvia Tucker
    ... 14 Jul 2008 s/he wrote something in misc.writing! ... We saw the original, unretouched video, Skip, so you're not ... fooling anyone. ... Are we writers here or models? ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Just Finished
    ... I was kinda iffy on buying this ... There was a pretty bad review of it in the ... (Or maybe, as Lois wrote, s/he just didn't know what s/he ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Thank you all
    ... Once Upon a Midnight Dreary, While Lois Pondered, Weak and Weary, Over ... Many a Quaint and Curious Forgotten Post, s/he wrote: ... age birthdays don't mean much. ... I did go to lunch with my youngest sister ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)