Re: Mysteries Set in Egypt 1910-1933
- From: "Bev Vincent" <MaxDevore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:14:59 GMT
"Cristoir" <cristoir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> One I haven't seen mentioned yet is Agatha Christie's DEATH ON THE NILE.
> Is that an oversight or does that fall outside the time frame?
She has several Egypt books: Murder in Mesopotamia, Death on the Nile,
Appointment with Death, They Came to Baghdad, and Death Comes as the End,
but I think they were post-1933 (or, in the case of the latter,
pre-pre-pre-1910. Death on the Nile was published in 1937.
- Prev by Date: Re: crimespree favorite books list 2005
- Next by Date: OT - Time for a food poll!
- Previous by thread: Re: Mysteries Set in Egypt 1910-1933
- Next by thread: Re: Mysteries Set in Egypt 1910-1933