Re: Who was Amanda Moses (Butterfly Effect)?

W dniu środa, 14 kwietnia 2004 14:45:17 UTC+1 użytkownik Teacherjh napisał:
Who was Amanda Moses and what happened to her? The movie "Butterfly Effect" is
dedicated to her memory, but I can't find out much else. Google gives a few
hints, but no clue as to whether the Amanda Moses in question is the right one.

So, does anybody here know?

Jose

I hope this will pretty much answer your question, Kirk Moses was an assistant editor on The Butterfly Effect. It is possible she was related to him.

  • Re: Postcard with animated gif
    ... Could give me a clue or some hints in order to search with google? ... Thanks again.....and now I know that it's possible to do that with Gimp ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gimp)
  • Re: Who was Amanda Moses (Butterfly Effect)?
    ... Google gives a few ... hints, but no clue as to whether the Amanda Moses in question is the right one. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production)
  • Re: Who was Amanda Moses (Butterfly Effect)?
    ... dedicated to her memory, but I can't find out much else. ... hints, but no clue as to whether the Amanda Moses in question is the right one. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production)