Re: Who was Amanda Moses (Butterfly Effect)?

W dniu środa, 14 kwietnia 2004 14:45:17 UTC+1 użytkownik Teacherjh napisał:
Who was Amanda Moses and what happened to her? The movie "Butterfly Effect" is
dedicated to her memory, but I can't find out much else. Google gives a few
hints, but no clue as to whether the Amanda Moses in question is the right one.

So, does anybody here know?

Jose

I hope this will pretty much answer your question, Kirk Moses was an assistant editor on The Butterfly Effect. It is possible she was related to him.
.