Re: "Surrogates" is a good movie
- From: Rich <rander3127@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 06:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 28, 2:14 am, MFalc1 <mfa...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sep 27, 7:21 pm, RichA <rander3...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was surprised it turned out to be very decent. It reminded me of
old scifis like Logan's Run and Rollerball, it had that kind of feel.
The pacing was very tight and the movie was fascinating to watch. The
movie cost $95M, it deserved more than it got this weekend.
Reminded me more of 80s A and B sci-fi titles like BRAINSTORM, LOOKER
They were cheap, and looked it.
- Prev by Date: Re: "A Christmas Carol" trailer is astonishing
- Next by Date: If Polanski were some dirty, backward Arab with a 13 year old...
- Previous by thread: Re: "Surrogates" is a good movie
- Next by thread: Re: "Surrogates" is a good movie