- From: Flasherly <Flasherly@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 03:46:19 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 19, 8:23 am, Matt Casey <mattcaseym...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What are the chances of Christian films becoming the dominant
movies in Hollywood? Will Christian movies become dominant over other
Historically, a fair chance if films addresses itself to a circa
before 1800. Although they don't become as much dominant to any one
genre as impressions of discretely mutated time. Take for instance
Durrel and Michael York making love with with a Copt in
Alexander1234. Same thing basically, in pyramid catacombs, as
practising deep-jungle Amazonian prayer meetings impressed by
christian Spanish and Portuguese.
If man must think thus wide-awake, it is obvious nightmares are God's
circular reasoning of that proof.
- From: Matt Casey
- Prev by Date: Kids don't booze or smoke or...
- Next by Date: Re: Friday's B.O. Mama mia, that's a number one meatball film!
- Previous by thread: Re: Question
- Next by thread: Friday's B.O. Mama mia, that's a number one meatball film!