Re: The truth about Jesus and Mary Magdalene

Dear Sandro and my Fellowmen,

Sandro wrote:
Of course I assume The Leader knows where I left my car keys. The
Leader Knows All and Sees All. But it's frustrating when He doesn't
communicate this to me. I did find the keys, thanks for asking,
but, in a moment of desperation, I'd prayed to Buddha and several
other deities, so I'm not sure which one helped me out at the time.

My reply:
I am glad you found your car keys.

You mentioned "The Leader Knows All and Sees All". Who is this
Leader? Is this what you call God? Remember, there is only one true
God and there are many false gods. How do you think will you be able
to distinguish the true God from the false gods?

Sandro wrote:
Okay then, can he tell me which stocks are going to rise next week?
The Lord may be against gambling , usuary and the exchange of
monies, but you can't tell me that the Lord is against making
a killing on the stock market? That would make Him some kind
of anti-money communist, which I will not countenance.

My reply:
People who invest in the stock market are in some sort gambling, am I
correct? An investor is hoping that he will gain profit in some future
time, not necessarily from dividends that the company will declare but
from the increase in value of the shares that he bought, am I correct?
Did you know what the 16th century prophet Nostradamus say about bonds
and scripts?

And I would like to share with you what the Holy Spirit said about
money. He said that in the future, I do not know when but may be
coming soon, that our money will just become stones. I think what He
meant is that money will become worthless. So what is the point of
making a killing on the stock market? One's gain maybe someone
else's loss. Are stocks really worth that much?

Sandro wrote:
Indeed, but we are all imperfect vessels, aspiring to glory through the

transcendence of faith in the Lord. As we become more like the
Shepherd, we bring peace to the sheep around us. And though
sinners we are, through believing in the correct faith (which, in your
case, I assume is some mutated form of Catholicism), we will
be saved, but no less imperfect. Hence the need for orthotics,
breath mints and deoderant.

My reply:
I repeat my earlier question: How can we know the true God from the
false gods? We have to do our own homework. And our own search for
the true God. We should not rely on the religion that our parents gave
to us. They cannot save us. Only we can save ourselves.

Sandro wrote:
Indeed I will. How could I keep this information to myself, that
you are in regular contact with the Jesus? More people need to
know that you've been channelling the Holy Spirit. Is that on
dial-up, ADSL or broadband, by the by?

My reply:
What does Matthew 25:35-36 mean: "For I was a hungered, and ye gave
me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye
took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I
was in prison, and ye came unto me."

Did you know what our fellowmen are hungry and thirsty for? They are
hungry and thirsty for the word of God. So do your share. Share to
people His words.

Sandro wrote:
Yes, but as St Augustine well knew, it is only the sinner that
truly appreciates repentance and forgiveness, for they have tastest
of the sweetest forbidden fruits, and feel the lack when it needs
must be put aside for the greater Christian good. For in the end,
debauched pleasures and sexiness will never be as popular as
forbearance and self-denial

My reply:
What will these worldly "debauched pleasures and sexiness" bring
us? Sins? And forget God? And not have any feeling of guilt for sins
committed? We cannot serve God and mammon (Matthew 6:24, Luke 16:13).
Which one will you prefer: pleasures here on Earth or eternal happiness
in the afterlife with the true God in His Heavenly Kingdom?

The peace of the true God be with you now and always.

With love, your brother in Jesus,
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, Peace Crusader
Motto: pro aris et focis
http://www.geocities.com/peacecrusader888/

  • Re: The Five Kingdom Classification
    ... Evolution has a foundation problem. ... Creatures of the Sky ... "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our ... What makes you think Marduk isn't the true god? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: "Eggs" The Blaspheming Pope
    ... one and only true god wanted and did. ... Only if you presume a religion has to be based on exact adherence to ... "God" reveals himself, gives direct commands, takes part in the ... the Church has been part of some pretty nasty things. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Against the theory of evolution
    ... phenomena that are the result of God's agency and phenomena that are ... God exercises power over ... this does not mean an inference to God is not a reasonable ... believe in the true god as Mohamed told us in the Koran. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: The Five Kingdom Classification
    ... Evolution has a foundation problem. ... Creatures of the Sky ... "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our ... What makes you think Marduk isn't the true god? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: "too much trouble to go to the polls", WTF!? (was Re: Compulsory
    ... > Derek Tattersall wrote: ... >>>Does God have any good stock market tips? ... >> Buy low, sell high. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)