Re: "V" a raving leftwing paranoid fantasy?

On 22 Mar 2006 12:09:31 -0800, "natch" <jmpc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

RichA wrote:

whats your fanatsy Rich? Youre entire schtick is "lefty bad." Dont you
have anything constructive or positive to say, even if from your
perspective? You remind me of the communist manifesto. I read that
wanting to see why they thought communism was going to be so good and
the entire book was nothing but capiltalism bashing. I kept thinking,
ok but what's good about your views, in fact what ARE your views? No
wonder they failed, their entire philosophy was based on bashing an
opposing view, just like you. You are just a poster boy for the angry
right, you do realize that, dont you?

My fantasy, and it's a way out one, is that Hollywood would
start making films that didn't always pander to the liberal World
view.
-Rich
.