All Age Indoor drumline MonValley Express, Pittsburgh PA

Sorry for the late announcement but we've already started our indoor
program.Anyone interested in participating contact us soon. After our
December 4th corps rehearsal, we will set the lines. We will be
performing in local circuits, in exhibition and competition. As an all
age corps, 23 is now longer the barrier to having fun. For more
information,staff, music etc. go to www.MonValleyExpress.org and drop
us a line. There are some photos from the first two rehearsals there
to. Programs' growing fast, join now!
Later,

  • Re: Print stills question
    ... Outside pictures print OK, so I think the problem is not having enough ... light in the room where I was taking the indoor photos I am discussing.. ... >> too dark, then if I lighten them in Irfanview gamma correction,which ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Print stills question
    ... Is it the cost that bothers you? ... I get better at printing photos. ... and only in indoor flash pictures of people. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Print stills question
    ... Is it the cost that bothers you? ... and only in indoor flash pictures of people. ... > light in the room where I was taking the indoor photos I am discussing.. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Mescals profile
    ... of the photos of Mescal and creating a LOLCat from it. ... adopted Licorice, my third cat, in 2003. ... Smudge, female, grey & white, 10.5 years old, indoor/outdoor ... Licorice, male, black & white tuxedo, 4.5 years old, indoor only ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: Another nude selfie phone hack photo scandal
    ... By looking at these photos we're ... assaulting the women. ... We're participating in theft. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)