Re: OT: This is something you should see ...
- From: Wage Peace <whatif@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 20:43:53 GMT
On 8/26/06 16:05, in article o0a1f2dgk45jbqqh3sncv0tetl7av17ahm@xxxxxxx,
"Jim Blansett" <jim_blansett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:33:54 GMT, Wage Peace <whatif@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis testifies under oath before the
U.S. House Judiciary Members in Ohio (back in 2004)
Yeah, yeah, yeah...and next you're gonna tell us you've got a link to
a video of Neil Armstrong stepping onto the Sea of Tranquility in 1969
- like *that* ever happened. Dream on!
Now, what do you think Allard is gonna have to say about this, Wage?
He'll straighten me out of course.
Like he always does ...
But seriously, one thing that caught my attention was the figure that was
supposed to be obtained by the software cheating: 51-49% in favor of the
Doesn't that sound familiar?
In the lead up to the elections, the news heads were all saying, "the new
poll results are in and it's just too close to call." Of course in each of
those cases, the results were pretty much the same as the last "new poll
results" that were "too close to call."
And then the results came in, mostly in the 51-49% range. No matter what
the exit polls said and no matter how unpopular a certain
candidate/incumbent was throughout the country ...
Just coincidences, I'm sure.
- Prev by Date: Rain in Reading??
- Next by Date: Re: Read this.. Kawains Kavaliers...Hopkins and Catherine Burr!!!! - that's Kiwanis Kavaliers
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: This is something you should see ...
- Next by thread: Kopetsky enters plea of not guilty to assaults